TNT Visa

English English Russian Russian Spanish Spanish



Yes, based on your U.S. citizenship, you can currently help your parents become permanent residents of the U.S. Please note that if you are under the age of 21, you will not be able to apply on behalf of your parents.

You will need to apply for an immigrant visa on behalf of each of your parents.

You must provide a copy of your naturalization certificate or U.S. passport, as well as a copy of your parents’ birth certificate and marriage certificate. We have helped many children successfully obtain permanent residence for their parents. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and discuss your plans.

 Currently, your parents can obtain a residence permit or their green cards based on your immigrant visa petition. If your parents are in the U.S., they should be able to receive these benefits while in the U.S. We can work with you to determine the appropriate way to obtain a residence permit for your parents. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.

The rules only allow U.S. citizens to apply on behalf of their parents.