TNT Visa

English English Russian Russian Spanish Spanish



Yes, based on your U.S. citizenship, you can currently help your siblings become permanent residents of the U.S. Please note that if you are under the age of 21, you will not be able to apply for your siblings until you are 21 years old.

You will need to apply for an immigrant visa on behalf of each of your siblings who want to obtain permanent resident status.

You must provide a copy of your naturalization certificate or U.S. passport, as well as a copy of your brother’s birth certificate and birth certificate. In the past, we have worked with clients to obtain residency permits for their siblings. Contact us to discuss the circumstances of your case.

At some point, your siblings will be able to seek permanent residence in the United States. We would advise it would take years before they can apply, and that if your siblings want to come to the U.S. right away, we will need to develop a different immigration plan for them. Ask your siblings to contact us to schedule a free consultation.